Here’s how we determine the tuition each family pays:
- Slide the total family income* marker (above) around to see what our recommended tuition level is for various income levels. Currently, the minimum tuition recommendation is $1,500 and the maximum is $12,000. We ask families who are able to pay more than the full tuition to consider making a tax deductible donation to help us increase our accessibility. *total family income is all gross income sources including but not limited to: salary, child support, support from family members, trusts, etc.
- Consider the recommendation you get from the tuition tool and see if that can work for your family.
- Can you pay more? If so, consider offering more than the recommendation, or making a tax deductible donation.
- Can you afford it?
- Using the recommendation from the sliding scale above, propose a tuition rate that is realistic for you to be able to pay by clicking here to fill out our Tuition Worksheet.
- Our Finance Team reviews proposals to determine if the school has openings available at that level of payment.
- If your proposal is accepted, you’re all set to enroll.
- If your proposal was NOT accepted, you can make another proposal to qualify for openings at a higher payment level.